Holiday Gift Guides

By: Jami Shaw

It's that time of year again when people are scrambling around until the last minute looking for that perfect holiday gift!  If you follow fashion influencers you will see them doing weekly posts or stories about the perfect gift guide.  I have also noticed this year that it seems like more retailers are doing mini displays through out the isles of their stores of small gifts.  To me that is a brilliant idea to do because it targets every shopper but also targets those impulse shoppers that always fall for those.  I like to consider myself not one of those shoppers but I will say Target has gotten me this year already.  They have medium size displays that are staged throughout the most random spots of the store and are jammed packed with little neat gift ideas.  I have stopped and looked many times and I know as the holidays get closer my last minute shopping will come from those!  

When I am looking for the perfect gift guide I always turn towards candles, coffee, perfume sets, a little assortment of food or new coffee cups.  While looking for what are some trends for holiday gift guides I found that people had TVs, Apple Watches, cell phones, or kitchen sets.  Personally I am not one to spend that much money on them but those are all great ideas! According to Forbes some of the top gift guides for 2017 included dialed in pillows, sustainable swoon, Yeti coolers and the craziest one of all was your own craft brewery! Are you kidding me? Your very own craft brewery that is over $500 for a gift?! Seems a little much for me but the holidays are all about giving! Happy Holidays!



Resources:

Comments